When only the best will do…
The GT10 is the epitome of a modern time clock and the ideal edge device for anyone seeking to improve employee engagement through a self-service HCM application.
The device can readily accept any legacy data input method for end users wishing to use existing credentials but is equally capable of utilizing the latest biometric input methods such as facial recognition. If fingerprint technology is preferred, the proprietary GT Clocks application is able to dramatically improve the template count from the world’s leading biometric producers, enhancing their native offering to over 10,000 templates.
Available in Android or Linux operating system variants, with a 10.1-inch capacitive touchscreen and lightning-fast processing this device is designed with self-service at its heart. Far more than simply a clocking device, the GT10 can provide, two-way communication between any user and a modern HR system. Benefits and leave management, recruitment, staff training, and any number of HR core functions can be carried out directly from the device in real-time.
- 10-inch capacitive color touch screen
- 5-megapixel camera and lightbars
- Ability to surface complex ESS data on the terminal
- Completely customizable interface
- Display corporate videos, latest news, and motivational messages
- Integrated camera and light bars for facial detection/recognition
- The proprietary biometric algorithm supports 10,000 fingerprint database
- Power through POE or 12V DC Jack
- Flexible Android or Linux operating systems
- Always On capability
- Secure lockable case
- Kiosk mode for restricted use applications
Clock as a Service (ClaaS)
With our unique ClaaS offering you can choose any clock, bundled with our GT Services, and enjoy one low-cost monthly fee